1. The "Privacy Statement" on this website is applicable to the collection, processing and use of personal information when you negotiate business with Everchangesun, participate in various activities (such as registering for seminars and courses, filling out free consultation forms, subscribing to e-newsletters, etc.), or make inquiries or suggestions via telephone, fax or this website.
2. The Company shall not be responsible for the protection of personal information collected from third parties through links from this website to websites independently managed and operated by such third parties, and the privacy policies of such third parties shall apply to such personal information.
1. When you negotiate with us for business or participate in our activities, we will ask you to provide us with necessary personal information depending on the nature of the business or activity, and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose; without your written consent, we will not use your personal information for other purposes.
2. If you contact us by telephone, fax or website inquiry form, please provide your correct telephone, fax number or email address for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
3.During the processing of your personal information, our company will comply with the relevant procedures and internal operating standards, and carry out the necessary personnel control in accordance with the requirements of information security.
4. The Company will not collect any personally identifiable information by simply browsing this website and downloading files.
1. The Company will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public institutions, except where there is a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
2. The foregoing proviso includes and is not limited to :
(1) Cooperate with the legal investigation of the judicial unit.
(2) Cooperate with the investigation or use by the competent authority according to the authority or duty (for example, the audit department or the accountant's audit).
(3) in the good faith belief that disclosure of your personal information is required by law.
(4) when your conduct on this website violates our terms of service or may harm or interfere with our rights or cause any person to suffer damage, the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for identification, contact, or legal action after our analysis.
(5) Due to the outsourcing contract relationship, the Company fulfills the obligation of providing personal information.
3. When the Company entrusts a vendor to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, the Company will take full responsibility for the supervision and management of the outsourced vendor or individual.
1. For the purpose of internal management of the website and to provide the best personalized service, the website will write cookies in your browser and read and record the IP address, Internet access time, and the number of times a visitor accesses various information, in order to analyze the total amount of website traffic and network behavior.
When you use the site through a browser, application, or other client, our servers automatically record certain technical information. These server logs may contain information such as your web page request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time the request was sent, etc. This server log is for server management purposes only. We do not use these server logs to analyze "individual" visitors.
This privacy statement will be revised in accordance with the revision of laws, the development of relevant technology and the adjustment of internal management system in order to protect your privacy and network security. When we complete the revision of the relevant terms and conditions, we will immediately post it on our website and remind you to read it with an alert sign.